Skill matters. Attitude matters. Community matters.
We are always looking to grow the Murphree Paving team with people who share our commitment to quality of work and respect for those around them.
- Are you are looking for a career—not just a job?
- Are you are willing to learn and grow as a person and an employee?
- Will you work hard and take pride in your work?
- Will you take seriously the safety of your coworkers, the public, and yourself?
- Will you show respect for clients, coworkers, and the public?
- Will you lead when appropriate and follow instructions when given?
- Will you do your best work every day, no matter how small or large the task?
- Do you believe that it is important to give back to your community?
We look for these values in every team member, whether a manager, flagman, materials engineer, administrative assistant, heavy equipment operator … in fact, any position in the company.
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, we would love to hear from you.
Fill out the form below and tell us a little about yourself.
Benefits of Being on the Murphree Paving team
We expect a lot from our team – but we give a lot too.
When you join Murphree Paving you will be part of a group with similar values and a shared purpose.
You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Professional Development
- Safety Training
Interested? Tell us a little about yourself
Online: Fill out the form below and attach a copy of your resume.
By mail: Send your resume to our main office at: 1138 DL Collums Drive, Tupelo, MS 38801
If you qualify for any open positions with Murphree Paving, we will be in touch with you by phone. We keep resumes on file for 1-year.