What does your driveway say about you?
The condition of your driveway says more about you than you may think!
An even, crack-free surface says that you take pride in your home and keep on top of home maintenance.
But cracks, loose gravel, and stains tell a very different story …
Partner with Murphree Paving to add curb appeal to your home or neighborhood and increase its value.
New Residential Paving
There is a lot more to the construction of a high-quality driveway than simply pouring the driveway.
- How well has the ground been prepared?
- Has water drainage from the driveway surface been taken into account?
- Where will the runoff be directed?
A lack of planning at the preparation stage will leave you with a substandard driveway with a reduced lifespan and increased repair costs.
Be sure to work with an established pavement contractor with significant experience and great references.
Benefit from our 50 years of experience.
Residential Paving Maintenance
You can do a lot of maintenance yourself
Save money and extend the life of your driveway:
- Keep existing pavement clean and free of loose debris that could penetrate the surface
- Repair faults and flaws before they spread
- Periodically reseal the pavement surface
Sealcoating is best left to the professionals
Asphalt and concrete are both porous, so water will penetrate and degrade the surface if it is left unsealed.
- Under normal wear and tear, asphalt paving should be resealed every 3 - 5 years
- Concrete surfaces require sealing every 5 - 10 years, depending on the type of sealant used, amount of traffic, and weather conditions.
Murphree Paving’s quality sealants and expert application beautify and extend the life of your driveway by protecting it from premature cracking, crumbling, and other costly repairs.
We'd love to discuss your project with you and answer your questions.